Do I need my international driver's license?
Valid driver’s licenses issued in your state or country is acceptable as well as international licenses.
What are your age requirements?
Documents: Driving licence, IC Passport, Credit card Deposit rm500 refundable
Do you pick up and drop off customers?
Yes, we have a service to pick up and drop off customers for rentals.
What forms of payment do you accept?
You can pay cash or by a major credit card. Like VISA. MASTER CART.
What type of cars do you have?
We have economy, compact, mid size, full size, convertibles.
Is there an additional charge for more than one driver?
Yes, any more drivers is a charge of RM 20.00 per day
What is collision damage waiver (CDW)
Car has standard insurance. Car excess rm3000 in case of an accident or damages you need to pay. You may purchase extra insurance rm30 per day to reduce car excess to rm1000.